About Holiday Sports Camp
Brownes Boot Camp has launched their very own holiday sports camp programmes that began in August 2015. At Brownes Boot Camp, we want to keep kids active during the school holidays and see them taking an interest in a range of sports that they wouldn't normally have access to on a day to day basis.
We have devised lots of activities for the kids to enjoy in a setting that will boost their confidence in a variety of different skills – not just in their overall physical fitness but in their team building and social skills too!
At Holiday Sports Camp we make sure the kids are having fun, enjoying themselves and understanding the importance of keeping fit and healthy. We break the time up with three activities per session and a lunch break, with each activity lasting around an hour.
These holiday sports camps take place during the school holidays only (Half Terms, Summer, Easter & Christmas), from 9:00 to 13:00. Please note that booking is required.
- 09:00 - 09:15 Registration and Warm Up
- 09:15 - 10:15 1st Activity
- 10:15 - 10:30 Water/snack break
- 10:30 - 11:30 2nd Activity
- 11:30 - 12:00 Lunch
- 12:00 - 12:45 3rd Activity
- 12:45 - 13:00 Warm down & Parents to collect children
- We have devised lots of activities for the kids to try out and in a setting that will boost their confidence in their ability in a variety of different skills.
What to bring:
Please make sure they bring a packed lunch, ruck sack, sun cream, water bottle x2, active clothing, rain jacket, sports trainers, sun glasses and a cap.
Venues: (Indoor/Outdoor Venues Available)
- Leigh-On-Sea, Belton Way, Castle Drive, Essex, SS9 2ET (Next to Leigh-On-Sea train station short stay car park)
- Hadleigh Park, Chapel Lane Car Park, Chapel Lane, Hadleigh, Essex, SS7 2PP (In the Multi-use room)
Book two or more sessions at the same time to receive a discount! £36.00 for two children that book together but you must book in advance to get a discount.
- Enhanced CRB Checked
- Enhanced DBS Checked
- List 99 Checked
- Level 2 Safeguarding Trained
- Level 2 Physical Activity for Children Trained
- Emergency First Aid Trained
- Level 3 Reps Qualified
- Public Liability Insurance
- Browne’s Boot Camp have their own Employers Liability Insurance